After over 25 years of door-to-door sales, we opened the doors of Hampden Vacuum & Sewing Center in November, 1992. We're proud to say we're a family business. Jim & Sharen McVeagh, daughter Amy Beatty, and her husband Rick are proud to offer the best vacuum and sewing products in the Central Pennsylvania area.
Our vacuum cleaner line includes Simplicity, Sebo, Royal, Eureka, Fuller Brush, and Panasonic. Commercial vacuums include Sanitaire and Pro Team uprights and back packs. We sell and install CanaVac for both new and existing homes- estimates are free. Pipe, inlets, wire, and other supplies are available if you want to install your own central vacuum.
We service and clean most makes of vacuum and sewing machines repaired on site by professionally trained experts.
- OESD embroidery threads and stabilizers
- Mettler sewing and embroidery threads
- Sulky quilting thread Schmetz needles (we can help you find the best needles for your projects!) Embroidery designs from OESD, Dakota Collectibles, and Adorable Ideas, and Crisswell Books, notions, and helpful projects, and helpful tips for quilting, heirloom sewing, home dec and more.
- We also do custom embroidery and monogramming
For your vacuum we have:
- A complete selection of vacuum bags, belts, and filters
- Fuller Brush cleaning supplies
- Carpet shampoo and spot removers
- Host Dry Cleaning rental machines
- Royal carpet cleaners
- Hand vacs, electric brooms, and non electric sweepers
- Vacuum scents and odor eliminators
Special orders are no problem - Contact Us Now!